Supporting businesses in their transition to sustainable development
- What if you could use the Sustainable Development Goals to promote your business?
- What if your sustainability strategy could also create additional value?
- What if you could reduce your business costs and improve your reputation?
- What if your purchasing changed so that it could engage positively with the well-being of your suppliers and employees?
What is sustainable development?
Sustainable development is based around three pillars; social, environmental and economic, these have been developed into 17 Sustainable Development Goals. I work with companies to become aligned with these goals and incorporate; Social Impact, Business Innovation and Environmental Sustainability into their business model.
How will it help your business?
Being sustainable is not just beneficial for the environment and society but also for business.
- Brand reputation
- Cost savings
- Consumer demand
- Employee retention
- Keeping up with competition
- New business opportunities
Sustainable companies benefit from additional business opportunities, become more attractive to customers, and use their hard work to boost marketing campaigns.
How can your company make a positive impact on people including employees, local community, other stakeholders and the rest of society.
How can your company find its ‘niche’, explore new business opportunities and reduce costs through new perspective thinking.
How can your company take steps to reduce its carbon footprint and be environmentally friendly instead of harming the environment.